New NortekUSA product releases
- New 400 kHz AWAC (with ice measurements)
- We are pleased to announce the release of our new 400 kHz Nortek AWAC, which extends the wave and current profiling capability of this best-selling instrument to 100 m. And for good measure, we added ice thickness capability.
- Interface box for online systems
- We are pleased to announce the introduction of a new interface box that is designed specifically to be used with cabled online systems. The interface box includes "smart" features such as automatic shut down when a short circuit is detected.
- Release of 600 kHz Z-cell
- We are pleased to announce that we have released a 600 kHz Z-cell model of the Aquadopp profiler. Because of the greater blanking and cell size, the relevance of measuring "cell zero" close to the bottom or to the surface is even more pronounced in the 600 kHz unit than it is with the 1 MHz unit already released.