New NortekUSA product releases
- The novel Scour monitor
- What’s the distance to the seabed? How deep is my scour hole? What shape does it have? At what rate does sedimentation build up in my dam/reservoir? The answers to these questions are provided by the Nortek Scour Monitor; an instrument that measures the distance to the seabed along four downward looking narrow acoustic beams that fan out in a single axial plane.
- SeaReport: New reporting and post processing software
- Nortek is pleased to announce the release of a new easy to use post processing and reporting software suitable for engineers and data analyzers. With its slick user interface SeaReport makes generating useful reports based on current data a simple task.
- Nortek Releases New Glider ADCP at Oceans Conference
- Nortek has collaborated with iRobot Corp. to develop a modified compact acoustic Doppler current profiler for the iRobot 1KA Seaglider Unmanned Underwater Vehicle