Nortek Seeks Global Communications Coordinator
This position will be responsible for coordinating and writing focused public communication for the global company, including offices in eight different countries. The position is based in Boston, but includes daily communication with the worldwide organization.
- Identify and apply relevant techniques to build company brand and awareness across broad customer groups.
- Engage with our customers, key associates, and internal sales and development groups to source content and share their stories via case studies and user testimonials.
- Produce and edit compelling content for press releases, print advertising, social media, email campaigns, and newsletters.
- Ensure content across all channels has a consistent voice and appropriate tone for our customer base.
- At least two years of experience with communication or outreach tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to a scientific and engineering community.
- Experience editing technical marketing content for clarity, voice and accuracy.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, set priorities, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Hard-working, goal-oriented individual with a relevant background in ocean science, environmental science, or engineering.
- Full time position in Boston office
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Medical, dental & 401(k) benefits plan available
Nortek was formed in 1996 in Norway to develop, manufacture and distribute scientific equipment to measure ocean currents and waves for scientists and engineers. The US base is located in Boston to provide customer support and technical services for clients in the western hemisphere. The Boston waterfront location, within walking distance to downtown, has good public transportation. Nortek is a rapidly growing company with an outstanding company culture, vibrant staff, and offers personal and professional growth opportunities. Learn more about how our community works and what inspires us!
Please send inquiries or CV and cover letter to email@example.com