Nortek User Symposium with focus on Renewable Energy
The 2011 Symposium invites participation from all disciplines of oceanography and ocean engineering from the academic, government and commercial sectors. We already have a number of Keynote speakers, who have kindly offered to set the scene and we would now be very pleased to receive submissions from additional speakers, within the following topic areas:
- The measurement of current flow in-front of and behind tidal turbines
- The measurement of scour on wind farms
- Collecting data at environmentally challenging prospective tidal turbine sites
- On-line wave and current profiling systems at wind farms
- The influence of waves on turbines
- The role of laboratory modelling and associated new technology
Prospective speakers are invited to submit their presentation titles, using the delegate application form.
Please see our dedicated websitefor full details and online delegate booking form.