Unable to connect Aquadopp current meterUp to Deployment
Unable to connect Aquadopp current meterPosted by wendell contaoi at July 12. 2012
1. Power check 13.8V DC 10A
2. Serial cable RS-232 check with loopback test via its terminal emulator program.
3. Green light is steady ( command mode), Red light blink if send a break, garbage character receive.
4. On terminal emulator prigram, try to send a command "ST" to start measurement,Nothing happen.
5. Push the "Stop Data collection" its will search baud rate, unable to connect,failed.
6. Check the current drain green light is steady..27.1 mA.
7.Sleep state 0.04 mA.
Re: Unable to connect Aquadopp current meterPosted by Jonas Røstad at July 30. 2012
Update for followers: This instrument needed a repair at our factory as it turned out to be a hardware failure.